Mailing List Archive

Problem in inserting module
Hi,
1. After I compile the driver , If I insert the module I am getting
following warning:
./cardtest.o: kernel-module version mismatch
./cardtest.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.5-15
while this kernel is version 2.2.5-22.
cardtest is name of module to be inserted.
what needs to be done to this?

2. After inserting the module should I have it in /proc/modules.
b'coz /proc/modules has modules which are loaded and the usage
count of the module can be looked from /proc/modules.
so when I insert a module(cardtest) should I get it in /proc/modules?
-