You use Kali ? Put your profile up in the Kali Gallery
=>> http://www.sllik.com/KaliG/
-
Re: State of USB drivers [ In reply to ]
I used the drivers when they were a kernel add-on to the 2.1.x and 2.2.x series and they
worked fine for most people for USB mice and keyboards. I don't know about the
stability of them at this stage though.

--
_____/~-=##=-~\_____
-=+0+=-< Michael T. Babcock >-=+0+=-
Re: State of USB drivers [ In reply to ]
> "Popular" (my definition of it :) devices work well. By that, I mean
> things like keyboards, mice, hubs. Audio devices are being worked on, as
> are cameras. UPSs and other power devices are being worked on. Ethernet
> adapters are on the list, and we're getting some support. Parallel and
> serial converters are nonstandard, proprietary, and not supported.
>
> Did I miss anything?
Scanners, if not part of the last group.
::::: Gene Imes http://www.ozob.net :::::
-