Mailing List Archive

Test
Hello,

My Name is Dr. Johnson Michael from Harlesden , working with Natwest Bank Corporation , North West London , England.I am contacting you for a transaction amounting to $12.5 belonging to one of our late customers who died with his family in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 on the 31st January 2000.

Due to the sensitivity and the confidentiality of this transaction,I am contrained to issue further details until your positive response is received.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best Regards

Dr.Johnson Michael
+4407031977761