code. Is this expected?

Thanks...
-Matt

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
Matt <m+ivtv@mattyo.net> wrote:

>Hi, it seems that http://ivtvdriver.org/ has had all of its pages
>removed. The root page is blank, and links from google all give a 404
>code. Is this expected?
>
>Thanks...
>-Matt

I know it has been down for a week. I just got back from traveling and need to alert the webmaster some time today.

Sorry for the downtime.

Regards,
Andy

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
> I know it has been down for a week. I just got back from traveling and need to alert the webmaster some time today.
>
> Sorry for the downtime.

Andy,
So I should contact you when this happens? I contacted Axel Thimm but
was not sure if he was connected to site any more.

John

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
John Drescher <drescherjm@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I know it has been down for a week. I just got back from traveling
>and need to alert the webmaster some time today.
>>
>> Sorry for the downtime.
>>
>Andy,
>So I should contact you when this happens? I contacted Axel Thimm but
>was not sure if he was connected to site any more.
>
>John

I was going to contact Axel. :(

I have limited access and can fix some things. After kids violin audtions annd birthday parties today, I'll try to carve out some time this evening to fix what I can..

Regards,
Andy

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Andy Walls <awalls@md.metrocast.net> wrote:
> I have limited access and can fix some things. After kids violin audtions annd birthday parties today, I'll try to carve out some time this evening to fix what I can..

Is there any real significant amount of content there anymore? Is it
time to consider just folding the content into the LinuxTV wiki?

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2012-12-01 at 10:54 -0500, Andy Walls wrote:
> John Drescher <drescherjm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I know it has been down for a week. I just got back from traveling
> >and need to alert the webmaster some time today.
> >>
> >> Sorry for the downtime.
> >>
> >Andy,
> >So I should contact you when this happens? I contacted Axel Thimm but
> >was not sure if he was connected to site any more.
> >
> >John

I just took a look on the server. The apache configuration for a number
of sites has been moved to a /etc/httpd/vhosts.d/old directory.

Of the ivtv sites, you can expect the following sites to work:
dl.ivtvdriver.org
lists.ivtvdriver.org (but not showing the list pages)

You can expect the following not to work:
ivtvdriver.org

I assume Axel is probably in the middle of upgrading things, or cleaning
up after some sort of mess.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Andy W.

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
For one, I can't unsubscribe from this mailinglist anymore now...

Bert

On 01.12.2012 14:12, Matt wrote:

> Hi, it seems that
http://ivtvdriver.org/ has had all of its pages
> removed. The root page
is blank, and links from google all give a 404
> code. Is this
expected?

Re: ivtv web site gone? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM, <bert@bertenselena.net> wrote:
> For one, I can't unsubscribe from this mailinglist anymore now...

I can't administrate it either..

John