being able to see both user and development-side things to know how
well this hardware is being supported, and I'd rather I didn't have
to scan lots of traffic on other lists that would include this as a
subset, so I'd be in favor of keeping both lists as they are.

I maintain a number of lists myself, and recognize that dealing with
spam is the death of many of them, though. Maybe it would be worth
checking less frequently unless it looks like there's traffic on them?

I really appreciate the work that John's put in on this.

Re: [ivtv-devel] Pondering if it is worth moderating these lists any more.. [ In reply to ]
> I sent a message offlist to John already, basically saying I'm still
> 100% PVR-x50 because I record from cable boxes in SD.

I use my pvr-x50 cards along with my 2 free comcast DTA boxes to
record SD. I most likely will continue to do that until I get one of
those new cable card tuners and have the time to get it activated..

> I maintain a number of lists myself, and recognize that dealing with
> spam is the death of many of them, though.  Maybe it would be worth
> checking less frequently unless it looks like there's traffic on them?

That is now my plan. Well after today. Because of this thread I pushed
a few valid emails for a change. :)

> I really appreciate the work that John's put in on this.

Thanks.

John