happy to do this I am pondering if I should not check as much any
more. Normally I check a few times a day but it now seems like a
waste..
Thoughts? Is anyone out there still? I am actually still recording
daily on my cards using the IVTV driver but I suspect most users have
gone 100% digital.

--
John M. Drescher

Re: Pondering if it is worth moderating these lists any more.. [ In reply to ]
2012. 04. 25, szerda keltezéssel 04.04-kor John Drescher ezt írta:
> Hi all,
>
> As list moderator for several years now it seems that now I rarely
> have to push a valid message through however I still need to zap 3 to
> 10 SPAM messages from each list every single day. Although I am still
> happy to do this I am pondering if I should not check as much any
> more. Normally I check a few times a day but it now seems like a
> waste..
> Thoughts? Is anyone out there still? I am actually still recording
> daily on my cards using the IVTV driver but I suspect most users have
> gone 100% digital.

Hi,

I still use analog for cable recordings as DVB-C cards supported by
Linux are really scarce. However I don't have any problem with the two
PVR-150s I own, so if site maintenance becomes a burden, no problem for
me to have the list closed.

Levente

Re: Pondering if it is worth moderating these lists any more.. [ In reply to ]
> if site maintenance becomes a burden, no problem for
> me to have the list closed.

It's not really a burden and I do not want to quit however I may just
leave the posts in the queue longer than normal.

John