How can i get this setting apply automaticly?

--
Amesty

Re: Stadnard seting. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 21, 2010 08:02, Amesty wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have Winfast DVR3100 H card working properly with analog signal, but i
> have to set stadard after every restart.
> This command works just fine:
> v4l2-ctl --set-standard=pal-d
>
> How can i get this setting apply automaticly?

Include it in some startup script like /etc/rc.local

nick

Re: Stadnard seting. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 11:22 -0400, Nick Nobody wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 08:02, Amesty wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have Winfast DVR3100 H card working properly with analog signal, but i
> > have to set stadard after every restart.
> > This command works just fine:
> > v4l2-ctl --set-standard=pal-d
> >
> > How can i get this setting apply automaticly?
> >

> Include it in some startup script like /etc/rc.local
>
> nick

Yes that will certainly work.

I'll also note that cx18 driver also has a module option which will
apply to all cx18 cards in the system (whether you wanted it to or not):

$ /sbin/modinfo cx18
parm: pal:Set PAL standard: B, G, H, D, K, I, M, N, Nc, 60 (string)

So you can do this as root when loading the module:

# modprobe cx18 pal=d

or add a line to /etc/modprobe.conf

options cx18 pal=d

Please double-check the syntax and file names, as I'm writing this of
the top of my head.

Regards,
Andy