Andy Walls' change of email address
All,

As a consequence of moving myself into the 21st century by obtaining
cable internet service, I have a new e-mail address:

awalls md.metrocast.net

My radix.net email address will soon cease working.

Regards,
Andy

Re: Andy Walls' change of email address [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> As a consequence of moving myself into the 21st century by obtaining
> cable internet service, I have a new e-mail address:
>
>        awalls md.metrocast.net
>
> My radix.net email address will soon cease working.

of course it is not my job, but I wonder why you not
stay on old email. In 21 century there is no problem
to move domain to other place or, at least, do
some type of forwarding :)

My 2 cents

/Honza

PS: The only real reason I can imagine is that radix.com
is not your own domain and owner of it doesn't allow
mail forwarding.