Mailing List Archive

Andy Walls very busy for next few weeks; noted backlog
All,

I'll be somewhat busy on non-linux things for the next 2-3 weeks as I
support my wife in getting her corporation off the ground. (I'm already
losing a quite a bit of sleep helping my wife with research and
administrative help in the evenings.)

I have the following linux v4l-dvb backlog noted for myself also listing
the concerned or interested persons:

cx23888-ir-part2: Fix whitespace problems: Mauro

cx25840: 6.5 MHz sound carrieir detetction for DK systems: Aleksandr

ivtv: AverTV MCE M116 remote, rework fixes: Aleksander and Jean

ivtv: I2C clock frequency module option: Aleksandr
cx25840: additional reset of the microcontroller for FM: Aleksandr

ivtv: Add support for AverTV Ultra 116 (M103): Hiemanshu

ivtv: Troubleshoot PVR-500 crash: Tony

cx18: Assist as needed in development of cx18-alsa module/code: Simon

Hopefully I haven't missed anything. I am especially grateful for the
patches and comments. I will try to get them worked in, if I can, in
the next few weeks. However, it may take until sometime in early
November.

One exception is that I plan on getting the cx23888-ir-part2 whitespace
changes done this weekend. How hard could that be....

Regards,
Andy