which is hopefully some time today.

Cheers,
Patrick
RE: [REMINDER]: netfilter list moved to kernel.org [ In reply to ]
netfilter-bounces@lists.netfilter.org wrote:
> Just a reminder, the netfilter and netfilter-devel lists have
> moved to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at
>
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel

Is the Netfilter Failover list also going to be moved to kernel.org,
or...?

Grts,
Rob
Re: [REMINDER]: netfilter list moved to kernel.org [ In reply to ]
Rob Sterenborg wrote:
> netfilter-bounces@lists.netfilter.org wrote:
>
>>Just a reminder, the netfilter and netfilter-devel lists have
>>moved to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at
>>
>>http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
>>http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>

> Is the Netfilter Failover list also going to be moved to kernel.org,
> or...?

So far no plans, I'm not even sure how active it still is.
RE: [REMINDER]: netfilter list moved to kernel.org [ In reply to ]
>>> Just a reminder, the netfilter and netfilter-devel lists have
>>> moved to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at
>>>
>>> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
>>> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>>

>> Is the Netfilter Failover list also going to be moved to kernel.org,
>> or...?
>
> So far no plans, I'm not even sure how active it still is.

Well, no, it's not really busy list. Does this mean that the list will
be suspended? Some people, including Pablo, do post on it.

To me, it doesn't matter if there's a separate list for
netfilter-failover or not; I'd just like to know what happens to it..

Grts,
Rob
Re: [nf-failover] [REMINDER]: netfilter list moved to kernel.org [ In reply to ]
Rob Sterenborg wrote:

>>>Is the Netfilter Failover list also going to be moved to kernel.org,
>>>or...?
>>
>>So far no plans, I'm not even sure how active it still is.
>

> Well, no, it's not really busy list. Does this mean that the list will
> be suspended? Some people, including Pablo, do post on it.
>
> To me, it doesn't matter if there's a separate list for
> netfilter-failover or not; I'd just like to know what happens to it..

So far, it will stay at lists.netfilter.org. If that should
change I'll post an announcement in advance.