Mailing List Archive

netfilter workshop group photo annotations
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 08:30:48PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> On Sep 12 2007 12:36, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> > The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
> > to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:
> >
> > http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
> > http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
> >
> > The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
> > probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
> > a month, then turn them off.
> >
> > PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
> > with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:
> >
> > http://nfws.inl.fr/en/
>
> Got an annotated group photo?

I don't have an annotated photo, but maybe somebody wants to make one
using the following data:

(all from left to right)

Front row: Patrick McHardy, Jozsef Kadlecsik, Harald Welte, Rajesh H
Modhwadiya, Jing Min Zhao, Michael Bellion

Middle Row: Nishit Shah, Samir Bellabes, Pablo Neira, Narjess Ayari, ?, Henrik
Nordstrom, Krisztian Kovacs, Balazs Scheidler

Last Row: Gert Hansen, Keyur K Pujara, Eric Leblond, Jesper Dangaard Brouer, David
Miller, Laurent Lefevre, Thomas Graf, Martin Josefsson, Stephen Hemminger, Holger
Eitzenberger

My sincere apologies for any mistakes when it comes to the names.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org> http://netfilter.org/
on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie
Re: netfilter workshop group photo annotations [ In reply to ]
Hi!:

I tried to find a photo to put the names but I didn't find any photo to edit

Jorge Dávila.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:37:45 +0200
Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 08:30:48PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 12 2007 12:36, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>> > The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
>> > to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:
>> >
>> > http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
>> > http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>> >
>> > The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
>> > probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
>> > a month, then turn them off.
>> >
>> > PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
>> > with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:
>> >
>> > http://nfws.inl.fr/en/
>>
>> Got an annotated group photo?
>
> I don't have an annotated photo, but maybe somebody wants to make one
> using the following data:
>
> (all from left to right)
>
>Front row: Patrick McHardy, Jozsef Kadlecsik, Harald Welte, Rajesh H
> Modhwadiya, Jing Min Zhao, Michael Bellion
>
> Middle Row: Nishit Shah, Samir Bellabes, Pablo Neira, Narjess Ayari, ?,
>Henrik
> Nordstrom, Krisztian Kovacs, Balazs Scheidler
>
> Last Row: Gert Hansen, Keyur K Pujara, Eric Leblond, Jesper Dangaard
>Brouer, David
> Miller, Laurent Lefevre, Thomas Graf, Martin Josefsson, Stephen Hemminger,
>Holger
> Eitzenberger
>
> My sincere apologies for any mistakes when it comes to the names.
> --
> - Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org>
> http://netfilter.org/
> "Fragmentation is like classful addressing -- an interesting early
> architectural error that shows how much experimentation was going
> on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie

Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez
Nicaragua Open Source
+505 430 5462
davila@nicaraguaopensource.com
Re: netfilter workshop group photo annotations [ In reply to ]

http://nfws.inl.fr/en/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/nfws2007_group_photos.jpg
Re: netfilter workshop group photo annotations [ In reply to ]