Mailing List Archive

[ADMINISTRATIVE] netfilter.org downtime
Hi!

There will be an administrative downtime of pracitcally all
netfilter.org services during the next couple of days (thursday/friday).
I don't really know yet how long it will take, since it's going to be
quite complicated.

Due to consistent breakage caused by gentoo on ppc64 (which is now even
producing apache executables that don't link anymore), I will now do
what I have planned to do for the last couple of years: Migrate
vishnu.netfilter.org back to Debian (which we had before switching to
ppc64 from spac64).

So my apologies for even more breakage during the next couple of days.
After that, I'm sure things will go much smoother again.

Greetings from the netfilter workshop in Karlsruhe,
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org> http://netfilter.org/
on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie