Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] 17th Netfilter Workshop in Seville, Spain
Hi,

We are pleased to announce a new round in the Netfilter workshop series.
This year this event will take place from October 20 to October 21, 2022.
The event will be held at Zevenet [1] facilities in Mairena del Aljarafe,
Seville, Spain.

The Netfilter Workshop (NFWS) is the premier event organized by and for
the Netfilter community. During the workshop days, Linux network and
Netfilter developers meet and discuss the status of ongoing developments
related to Netfilter and plans for the future.

Attendance requires an invitation. Linux network developers with
significant contributions to any of the Netfilter subsystems and users
with interesting use cases and open problems are also welcome. We have
traditionally held a space for sister projects that build on the
Netfilter infrastructure such as the Linux Virtual Server project.

You can send us a proposal to coreteam@netfilter.org in a very light
format: title and quick abstract (no more than 500 words!), as well as
the estimated time. Not later than September 30.

We are also looking for sponsors to cover expenses, if you think you can
help us raise funds to hold the workshop, please contact us at
coreteam@netfilter.org and we will be glad to send you our sponsorship
policy.

Join us.

[1] https://www.zevenet.com

P.S: This edition will celebrate 24 years since this project began in the
fall of 1998.