We'll make your web site a success!

Get your own domain name for only $14.99 http://www.DiscountDomainRegistry.com

*****PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY PART OF THIS MESSAGE WHEN REPLYING*****
Akopia Web Hosting [ In reply to ]
Quoting Sales (sales@SuccessfulHosting.com):
> Hi, we offer web hosting for Akopia solutions starting from only $13.29 per
> month (with full MySQL and PHP support.) If you're interested please check us
> out at http://www.Successfulhosting.com . We also offer great reseller
> pricing (your cost starts at only $6.95 per account with full MySQL support)
> which is great for developers using the Akopia platform to build clients
> ecommerce web sites.

In case anyone else is thinking of doing this, please don't. It is not
allowed. Note that though we, at Akopia, also offer services we don't
post offers to the list. We don't believe in spam.

The only exceptions to commercial postings to the list is in the case
of developed software which specifically *extensively* supports Akopia
Interchange, whereby a one-time announcement is allowed.

--
Akopia, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH 45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society. -- Mark Twain
Akopia Web Hosting [ In reply to ]
Hi Mike, we apologize for this post - we weren't aware that this wasn't allowed on the lists.

Best Regards,

Alex Brecher

Visit us at http://www.Successfulhosting.com