Mailing List Archive

FROM EVE PARKER ,,, convidou vocĂȘ para experimentar o TinyERP
My Name is Evelyn Parker,,I wish to inquire about your services to be my foreign partner / investor and support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in profit making ventures like the buying of company shares or Real Estate; I am not in Canada now. I don't have anybody here. I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my father Mr. Franks Parker, which I would like you to help me invest in your country. Attached here are my personal photos, evidence of the deposit of the fund, my international passport, my late father; s death certificate and a four page Will of my late father. I am sending all these for you to have confidence that you are dealing with a genuine person. Please reply to me as soon as you read this message and the documents so that I can know how to proceed.

Best regards.

Note: below is the major reason I am contacting you.

(1) To provide a new empty bank account in which this money would be transferred. if you don't want us to use your personal account.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since the bank insisted that their agreement with my father was that I provide a foreign partner before releasing the fund.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country

Eve Parker

https://tiny.com.br/precos?emp=TETboXa5Ti1rmOZP16C6Qw=="]