Mailing List Archive

Re: component inquiry
Dear my friend,

Good day to you!

This is Whitney from Hard Find Electronics Ltd.

Our company exports almost 2,000,000 usd products monthly with good quality and competitive price worldwide.

We are good at Maxim, Microchip, TI, Altera, Xilinx, AD, MLCC parts, Diodes.

Here are some hard to find parts orders this week for your reference:

MPN

MFG

Date Code

Quantity

Price(usd)

Quantity

CC1150RGVR

TI

2021+

45000

1.6

72000

AR9331-AL3A

Qualcomm

2016+

10000

6

60000

CC1150RGVR

TI

2020+

38000

1.355

51490

ATA6624C-PGQW

Microchip

2020+

20000

1.398

27960

MCP4728T-E/UN

Microchip

2020+

7500

2.71

20325

PIC24FJ64GA004T-I/PT

Microchip

2020+

8000

2.3

18400

OPA363IDBVR

TI

2019+

20000

0.85

17000

W25Q32JVZPIG

Winbond

2020+

20000

0.68

13600

MKV56F512VLL24

NXP

2020+

900

14.95

13455

Besides, we attach great importance to good pre-sale and after-sale service.

One Year Guarantee,Free Samples,Strict QC Process,Test Report

Welcome your RFQ and your any feedback !

Whitney
Sales Manager
Hard Find Electronics Ltd. sourcing hard find electronic component
Tel: +86-755-84188103 Skype: whitney.hardfind
Email : whitney@hardfindelectronics.com
Website: http://ums.pushpia.cn/Check.html?TV9JRD1pbnRlcmNoYW5nZS11c2Vyc0BpY2Rldmdyb3VwLm9yZw==&U1RZUEU9TUFTUw==&TElTVF9UQUJMRT1FTVNfTUFTU19TRU5EX0xJU1Q=&UE9TVF9JRD0yMDIxMDgyMzAwMDQ3&VEM9MjAyMTA5MjI=&S0lORD1D&Q0lEPTAwMg==&URL=http://www.hardfindelectronics.com/"]http://www.hardfindelectronics.com/

If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the subject line.