Hello,

Does anyone know what happened to http://interchange.rtfm.info/? I get a dead link every time I try to access any of those webpages.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Interchange RTFM [ In reply to ]
On 16/04/21 7:51 am, mihai@airdelights.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to http://interchange.rtfm.info/? I get a dead link every time I try to access any of those webpages.

I noticed that as well. That site was a 3rd-party website that was
maintained by an ex-core member who unfortunately isn't involved in
Interchange anymore. That said it was a great site and resource for
Interchange documentation.

I have reached out to the person who was running it and will see if I
can get the data from site so I can host it myself, or perhaps some
other arrangement can be made to bring it back to life.

Peter Ajamian
Re: Interchange RTFM [ In reply to ]
On 16/04/21 6:31 pm, Peter wrote:
> On 16/04/21 7:51 am, mihai@airdelights.com wrote:
>> Does anyone know what happened to http://interchange.rtfm.info/? I get
>> a dead link every time I try to access any of those webpages.
>
> I noticed that as well.  That site was a 3rd-party website that was
> maintained by an ex-core member who unfortunately isn't involved in
> Interchange anymore.  That said it was a great site and resource for
> Interchange documentation.
>
> I have reached out to the person who was running it and will see if I
> can get the data from site so I can host it myself, or perhaps some
> other arrangement can be made to bring it back to life.

Unfortunately I haven't heard back from the maintainer, but you can
still see the site on the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20191218213347/http://interchange.rtfm.info/index.html

Hopefully I hear back from him soon, but if not I'll attempt to crawl it
on the wayback machine and get an extra copy. The docs on that site are
too good to let them disappear.

Peter
Re: Interchange RTFM [ In reply to ]
I have been using the wayback machine to look at the docs on that site, so that's a good place to start from now. Keep me updated if you do end up crawling the site.

Thank you!

Mihai Dan
Air Delights, Inc.
https://www.airdelights.com