Mailing List Archive

mouse over 4-6.1 Category properties Finished
First of all I want to thank Gregg A. Fabbri for figuring this out.

I thought that there are a fiew of you who could use this information.
Also Greg found a site that has : Javascript code from
http://www.webreference.com which is a great site to
reference for HTML, Javascript, and CSS.

All was don using Interchange 'UI'

Below is a sample of 'MOUSE_OVER' used in the 'category section of
Interchange'

If this is confusing :-) please see it in action at
http://gw.moonlink.net/cgi-bin/firsttosearch/

Put the following information in Administration/Tables/cat

'imag_prop'
border=0 NAME="imBut1"

'link_template'
<A HREF="$URL$" CLASS="barlink" onMouseOver =
"document.images['imBut1'].src='/your_root_dir/images/navigation/your_image2
.jpg'" onMouseOut =
"document.images['imBut1'].src='/your_root_dir/images/navigation/your_image_
1'">$ANCHOR$</A>

This is what I have in my second area on my system (note my root_dir
catalog name is 'firsttosearch')

'imag_prop'
border=0 NAME="imBut2"

'link_template'
<A HREF="$URL$" CLASS="barlink" onMouseOver =
"document.images['imBut2'].src='/firsttosearch/images/navigation/licensingma
nuals2.jpg'" onMouseOut =
"document.images['imBut2'].src='/firsttosearch/images/navigation/licensingma
nuals.jpg'">$ANCHOR$</A>

Make sure that you change the 'Name="imbut' properties as you add each 'gif'
or 'jpeg' in 'image_prop', and 'link_template'

EG: NAME="imBut1"

NAME="imBut2" etc. etc. etc...

Thank you Greg

Jerry Davis

Jerry Davis
Transworld Network Inc
http://www.transworldnetwork.com
310.781.7788

On The Weekends I work in the yard,
pick up the dog doo. Hppe that it's hard.
Joe Walsh, Average Guy