Mailing List Archive

Final notice: Response Needed from Mrs Wendy Betts within 24 hours
New email template 2020-05-19

search Congratulations Mrs Wendy Betts

Your friend on WhatsApp tagged you in our competition for a £500 ASDA gift card.

We are here to let you know that you were selected as one of the (10) customers who will receive a £500 ASDA gift card in order to get through these tough times.

All you need to do is to confirm your information within 24 hours of receiving this email.

Please note that your card will be given to the next random customer if we don't hear back from you.

Tagged winner details:
Name: Mrs Wendy Betts
Email: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Account: 417049102407