Mailing List Archive

Re: SMBJ40A-E3/52 Vishay 0.018usd DO-214AA
?Hi dear Purchaser

This is Irene from Hard Find Electronics.

We are an independent distributor on electronic components,good at sourcing hard-to-find and obsolete parts.

For more info,pls check: www.hardfindelectronics.com

Hot-Sale brands:
  • IC: Xilinx, Altera, Maxim, TI, AD, Microchip...
  • Capacitors: YAGEO,Samsung,KEMET, VISHAY, AVX...
  • Resistors: AVX, VISHAY,MURATA, PANASONIC, ROHM, TDK...
  • Diodes: Vishay, Diode, On...

Our Service:
  • One Year Gurantee for all products
  • Strict Quality Test Service
  • Free Samples
  • Discount available for first order

Price Reference:

Part Number

Manufacturer

Datacode

Unit Price

Package

SMBJ40A-E3/52

Vishay

2020+

0.018usd

DO-214AA

SMBJ60A-E3/52

Vishay

2020+

0.018usd

DO-214AA

SMBJ28A-E3/52

Vishay

2020+

0.023usd

DO214AA

SMBJ5.0CA-E3/52

VISHAY

2020+

0.0209usd

DO214AA

ES1D-E3/5AT

VISHAY

2020+

0.0125usd

DO214AC

ES1D-E3/61T

VISHAY

2020+

0.012usd

DO214AC

Sincerely hope could get your kind reply.
If interested in our products or service,welcome to contact us at any time.

Best Regards

Irene Wu l Sales Manager

Hard Find Electronics Ltd.

sourcing hard find electronic components

Tel:86-755-84188103

Skype:irene.hardfind

Add:315,ShaheRod,LongGang Dis,Shenzhen,CN,518000

Website: www.hardfindelectronics.com

If you don’t want to receive further emails, please click Unsubscribe.