Mailing List Archive

ST Quotation STM32F051C8T6 2020+
Hi dear Purchaser

This is Irene from Hard Find Electronics.

We are an independent distributor on electronic components,good at sourcing hard-to-find and obsolete parts.

For more info: www.hardfindelectronics.com

Hot-Sale brands:

IC: Xilinx, Altera, Maxim, TI, AD, Microchip...

Capacitors: YAGEO,Samsung,KEMET, VISHAY, AVX...

Resistors: AVX, VISHAY,MURATA, PANASONIC, ROHM, TDK...

Diodes: Vishay, Diode, On...

Our Service:

One Year Warranty for all products

Strict Quality Test Service

Provide Samples for Bom List

Discount available for first cooperation

Price Reference:

Part Number

Manufacturer

Datacode

Unit Price

Package

STM32F051C8T6

ST

2020+

2.96usd

STM32L151RCT6

ST

2020+

3.4usd

STM32F072RBT6

ST

2020+

6.4usd

STM32F103RCT6

ST

2020+

3.5usd

STM32F103C8T6

ST

2020+

2usd

XC2C256-6VQ100C

XILINX

2019+

21.6usd

QFP100

XC6SLX150-3FGG676C

XILINX

2019+

20usd

676FBGA

XC3S400-4FTG256C

XILINX

2019+

10.5usd

BGA-256

XC7Z020-1CLG484I

XILINX

2015+

34.47usd

484-LFBGA

XC6SLX9-2TQG144I

XILINX

2019+

5.46usd

TQFP144

XC6SLX9-2FTG256C

XILINX

2019+

3.94usd

BGA256

XC6VLX195T-1FFG784C

XILINX

2018+

424.25usd

784FCBGA

Sincerely hope could get your kind reply.

If interested in our products or service,welcome to contact us at any time.

Best Regards

Irene Wu l Sales Manager

Hard Find Electronics Ltd.

sourcing hard find electronic components

Tel:86-755-84188103

Skype:irene.hardfind

Add:315,ShaheRod,LongGang Dis,Shenzhen,CN,518000

Website: www.hardfindelectronics.com

If you don’t want to receive further emails, please click Unsubscribe.