Mailing List Archive

Re: arburg plastic injection machine
Hi interchange-users,
Greeting! This is Cairne from United Mould.

This is Caime from CNM Group Limited. Regarding your esteemed corporation, I am writing to see if there is any chance for us to cooperate for mutual benefits. CNM Group Limited specializes in Plastic Injection mould/ molding, such as double-color-mould and over mould etc. Meanwhile, we offer Die Casting moulds & castings, mainly Aluminum Die Casting & Zinc Die Casting.

We offer
1) Die casting
2) Stamping
3) Precision CNC machining(5-axis)
4) Metal Injection molding(MIM)
5) Design and engineering
6) Mass production for Alu/zinc/steel/copper products
7) On-time delivery to minimize product turnaround cycle
8) one-stop service from the design phase to batch production

Should you want more about us, please feel free to contact us.
It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries. We’ll send you our best quotation in 24 hours.
Acceptable formats for free quotation: DXF, DWG, PRT, SAT, IGES, STE
My Email:

If you visit our Web site. If you have any needs and ideas, and we look forward to further contact with you.
Best regards.

CNM