Mailing List Archive

Your PayPal account has been limited
interchange-users - Your PayPal account has been limited http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]View Online http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"] Your PayPal account has been limited... As part of our efforts to create a safe environment for our customers, we regularly carry out a number of security measures to make sure your account is secured.

During recent security checks, which are regularly carried out, our system was unable to verify your information. This may have been caused by a recent change of information. To protect the information of our customers, our system has temporarily placed restrictions on your account until your information has been updated. What do I have to do? Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again. The process does not take more than 5 minutes. http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]Update My Information http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]Help http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]Contact http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]Security How do I know this is not a fake email?

An email really coming from PayPal will address you by your first and last names or your business name. It will not ask you for sensitive information like your password, bank account or credit card details. Most fake emails threaten that your account will be in jeopardy if you do not take action immediately. An email that urgently requests you to supply sensitive personal information is usually an attempt at fraud. Also, fake emails often contain misspellings and grammatical errors or are written in a language which you did not set as preferred for your PayPal account. Remember not to click any links in suspicious looking emails.

http://www.31313.ru/modules/mod_related_items/tmpl/RED_API_FUUFUS_S197911/"]Click here to learn how to defend yourself against phishing and spoofing. This email was sent to interchange-users@icdevgroup.org .

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. PayPal Pte. Ltd. Address: 5 Temasek Boulevard #09-01, Suntec Tower 5, Singapore 038985. Registration number 200509725E.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.