Hello,

Anyone ever set up google recaptcha on contact form? Need help with coding for both html and backend.

steve b.

setting up google recaptcha on contact form [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Re: setting up google recaptcha on contact form [ In reply to ]
On 12/8/19 3:37 PM, Steve Bronson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone ever set up google recaptcha on contact form? Need help with coding for both html and backend.
>

> steve b.

Hello Steve,

I wrote the following Interchange module 6 years ago:

https://github.com/interchange/wellwell/blob/master/lib/Vend/reCAPTCHA.pm

I have no idea whether this still works and if it matches current security practices.

BTW: Although this list became really low traffic, there is no need to drive in multiple vehicles
with the same question.

Regards
Racke