Mailing List Archive

shoe plastic boxes
Hello interchange-users,
I hope everything is fine with you.

I would like to ask that do you make progress in your project?

CNM can achieve your satisfaction by supplying you both quality highly precision mold (+-/- 0.02mm) and large mold (2200mm). +ADw-br /+AD4-Our molds are widely used in toys and games, electrical appliance, automotive, industrial parts and other molding goods. +ADw-br /+AD4-We usually exported our molds to Europe, America, Asia and other regions. High quality, reasonable price , +ADw-br /+AD4-and on time delivery has earned us a good reputation in our customers.
We are a professional mould manufacturer which provides one-stop service from the design stage to mass production.+ADw-br /+AD4-1. Full tool design+ADw-br /+AD4-2. Prototypes and models+ADw-br /+AD4-3. Engineering assistance with product design+ADw-br /+AD4-4. Precision engineering+ADw-br /+AD4-5. Mold flow +ACY- mold cooling analysis+ADw-br /+AD4-6. Insert+ACY-overmolding+ACY-double-color-molding+ADw-br /+AD4-7. In house mold maintenance +ACY- repair+ADw-br /+AD4-8. Close tolerance critical molding+ADw-br /+AD4-9. Superior surface treatment like powder coating, oil painting and ED coating, silk screen and plating etc.

Please feel free to send related inquiries, will quote for you sooner. My Email: Please reply to this mail directly.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible

Mit freundlichen Gr+APwA3w-en +AHw- With kind regards.