Mailing List Archive

Re: plastic injection part
Hello interchange-users,
A good day to you.

We can help you design and manufacturing all types of plastic products, aluminum products. Includes electronic assembling, silk-screen printing, oil-spout and packaging.

We are one of the leading manufacturers, which specify in molding plastic parts with high precision, as well as the mold design and manufacturer in China. We can help you design and manufacturing all types of plastic molds and products, aluminum +ACY-zinc die-casting tools and final products.

Please feel free to contact me. i will give you a best price soonest+ACE- My Email: please direct reply+ACE-

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely yours.