Binson's Logo <www.binsons.com>
*Tim K*
/Web Developer/
26834 Lawrence | Center Line, MI 48015
Office 586.755.2300
timothyk@binsons.com <mailto:timothyk@binsons.com>
binsons.com <https://www.binsons.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please destroy.
Re: Change Shipping from FedEx to UPS [ In reply to ]
Hi Tim,

Some of this will depend on how your catalog was set up and which catalog template was used when your store was originally created. 2002 is a fairly old discussion, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the default catalog changed between then and when your site was created.

I assume you have updated shipping.asc to add the new ship modes; have you changed the value of the “SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE” variable to be one of those new modes?

David

Re: Change Shipping from FedEx to UPS [ In reply to ]
Hi Tim,