Mailing List Archive

waste trolley bin
Hello interchange-users
Have a nice day.

This is Caime from CNM Group Limited. Regarding your esteemed corporation, I am writing to see if there is any chance for us to cooperate for mutual benefits. CNM Group Limited specializes in Plastic Injection mould/ molding, such as double-color-mould and over mould etc. Meanwhile, we offer Die Casting moulds & castings, mainly Aluminum Die Casting & Zinc Die Casting.

Our team have worked in mold factory 8-12 years, so we can handle different kinds of injection mold and molding for:
• Automobile
• Home appliance
• Electronic product
• Packaging & Medical
• Other

Should you want more about us, please feel free to contact us.
It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries. We’ll send you our best quotation in 24 hours.
Acceptable formats for free quotation: DXF, DWG, PRT, SAT, IGES, STE
My Email: Please reply to this email directly and we will give you more information about our company.

I do look forward to receiving your reply at your convenience.
Enjoy your week,

CNM