Thanks,
Rachel

?Sent from BlueMail ?
Re: Customization Possibilities [ In reply to ]
> Hello,
> I am emailing about Perl Interchange 5.10, I have a few questions.
> My 1st question for now is, is there a way to add:
> A) a customer portal where a customer sees payments they have made in the past and usage of a service as well as making payments on that service?

Hi Rachel,

You are able to customize any part of your Interchange store; it just comes down to writing the code to support it. It is certainly possible to provide some sort of an account history that will be affiliated with a specific user account, provide payments, etc. From what you’re described, it sounds like would likely be necessary to develop some custom event logging (to capture the service usage data) and hook into some sort of payment history. (If you are looking at something like recurring billing or subscriptions, this is something that people have added to their custom interchange code.)

Best,

David
Re: Customization Possibilities [ In reply to ]