Mailing List Archive

Interchange server migration underway
Interchange users and developers,

The datacenter where the icdevgroup.org server has been hosted since 2007
is being decommissioned, and the server will be shut down in a little
under two weeks from today. So the long-planned server move is now
happening.

We have begun migrating services to a new virtual server, and today
started by making the GitHub repository mirrors the new canonical
locations. (We already moved problem tracking to GitHub issues a few years
ago.)

Anyone using a Git clone of Interchange will need to update the remote URL
from git.icdevgroup.org to the GitHub URL given on the download page:

https://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/download

We have set up redirects from (many but not all variations of) the old
Gitweb URLs such as:

http://git.icdevgroup.org/?p=interchange.git;a=blob;f=README.md;hb=HEAD

so that they forward to a relevant GitHub URL.

We have begun using Cloudflare for DNS and CDN services, including HTTPS.

We will be discontinuing the anonymous FTP service at ftp.icdevgroup.org,
which has long been unnecessary and visited primarily by bots. The HTTP
download service remains available as always using that hostname at:
http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/

I'll post more updates over the next week as more services are moved.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

Re: Interchange server migration underway [ In reply to ]

Thanks for the continuing support Jon & other End Point people!

CU,

Gert

Re: Interchange server migration underway [ In reply to ]
On 11/11/18 09:38, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]
yes, more than right, great thanks from italy

Marco

--
"fino alla bara sinpara"
"up to demise we rize"