3. Do they support API integration?

a. Do you offer API clients, libraries or SDK's to help with the integration?

4. What programming language or/and framework are their back-end written in?
In case something isn't clear, please let me know so I can clarify it.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Ruben Middelhoven
Midl Logistics
Re: Some questions in order of system integration [ In reply to ]
Hi Ruben,

> I’m doing some research on how to integrate orders from webshops built with your webshop CMS in our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. In order of that I hope to get some questions answered. Hopefully you’re able to answer them or to forward this message to someone who can.
>
> Webshops built with your software:
>
> 1. What data formats for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) messages are they able to export?

Tab-separated value/Excel exports are available by default.

> 2. How easily would the webshops be able to adapt to a specific EDI format?

Would be a Simple Matter Of Programming. Just depends on the format required. Data is stored natively in a database table (generally MySQL or PostgreSQL, but ultimately shop-specific), so exports can be written to transform from the native table format to whatever is required.

> 3. Do they support API integration?

You’d need to write adapters for specific APIs; we have written many API adapters depending on the need.

> a. Do you offer API clients, libraries or SDK’s to help with the integration?

The code is pretty much what there is; depending on the type of integration you’re looking for there are some open-source extensions/tools available, plus a large body of work/experience that we’ve done already.

> 4. What programming language or/and framework are their back-end written in?

Primarily written in Perl.

--
David Christensen
End Point Corporation