Mailing List Archive

Re: auto lamp injection mold
Hello interchange-users,
Wish everything is well with you!

We are professional in Plastic Mold making, Rubber parts, Prototype, Plastic Molding parts, Die Casting for years,

Please let me know if you have any inquiry about mold or molding, assemble,painting, silk-screen. I will quote for you soonest!

Please let us know if you want more information.
Yours respectfully.