Mailing List Archive

Perl 5.28 support
Everyone,

In preparation for the Interchange 5.12 release, we could use everyone's
help testing the latest code from Git on various versions of MySQL and
PostgreSQL, and on all Perl versions between 5.14.1 and the new 5.28.0.

I did some testing under Perl 5.28 and found a serious new bug in loop
parsing. I fixed it, and explained it here:

https://github.com/interchange/interchange/commit/7e36bbb3fd067fca72c883b1e048f42581bbd41c

My recent work was on Fedora 28 with PostgreSQL 10.5, using Perl 5.28
built by plenv.

Please post the results of your testing, and the OS/Perl/database versions
you used. Thanks!

If you want to read about another tricky bugfix, take a look at this for
timed-build:

https://github.com/interchange/interchange/commit/38dbcd16f77abd409d52c38c082a884a5b7ffcac

:)

Thanks,