Mailing List Archive

Cooperation with CardRatings.com
Hi,

I am writing from CardRatings.com, an informative website about payment processing, credit cards, merchants & online Ecommerce services. I?ll keep this short.

I Offer you a Review Article of your Site and Products on CardRatings.com for life only for just $199.
NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL Fees. It?s for LIFE and your site review will not expire.
This offer is valid only for first two interested companies.

The advantages of a positive review article on such a rated relevant site are endless. Most importantly it will give a boost in your Google rankings. It's a lengthy subject. I believe you are aware of all this. If not please ask your SEO optimization company.

Have a look on our site reputation, verify all these details and get back to me if interested.

Some of CardRatings.com stats are as follows;

? Website Age: 19 Years 2 months

? Alexa Global Rank: 107,270 - Alexa USA Rank: 19,800

? Google Page Rank: 5

? Indexed URLs: 596,699

? Search Traffic: 61.52%

? USA Traffic: 90%

? Referring Domains: 2,180

? 2 dmoz listings. 1 Yahoo directory listing.

? 425,000+ Avg. visitors/month Worldwide.

? 382,000+ Avg. visitors/month from United States.

? 895,000 Avg. page views/month

? 61.52% Traffic is from search engines with its relevant keywords. 100% Organic traffic.
? Dedicated reviews section.

Let me know your thoughts about it. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding my offer.

Thanking You,

--
John Scott :: Manager Business Development

CardRatings.com - Your Source for Credit Card Information
https://www.popunderonly.com/a25bcd.php?hop=TX3OLZ040T/r/aW50ZXJjaGFuZ2UtdXNlcnNAaWNkZXZncm91cC5vcmc/l/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5DYXJkUmF0aW5ncy5jb20"]http://www.CardRatings.com

UNSUBSCRIBE: If you want to unsubscribe from future mailings simply reply this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.