Mailing List Archive

continuing runtime error -- Can't locate object method, "single" via package "Vend::Table::GDBM"
Partial temporary solution found:

It appears that the error is generated when the multi-page checkout is
selected, or if the checkout page is selected without anything in the cart.

The solution that has helped is to disable multi-page checkout. At
least, we can get some orders processed this way.

If anyone has some further suggestions, it is appreciated.

Re: continuing runtime error -- Can't locate object method, "single" via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" [ In reply to ]
Thank you Peter, It appears that for some reason, although variable has
this, PGSQL    1    Database

the system has defaulted to GDBM for all databases.

Perhaps because of this:

SQLDSN    __MVC_SQLDSN__    Database
SQLITE    __MVC_SQLITE__    Database
SQLPASS    __MVC_SQLPASS__    Database
SQLUSER    __MVC_SQLUSER__    Database

Not sure where these are defined?

The other catalogs have:

SQLDSN    dbi:Pg:dbname=xxxxxxxx    Database
SQLPASS    xxxxxxxxx    Database
SQLUSER    xxxxxxxxx    Database

Of course, I have x'd out the data.

Re: continuing runtime error -- Can't locate object method, "single" via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" [ In reply to ]
On 14/08/18 16:27, Davideth wrote:
> Perhaps because of this:
>
> SQLDSN    __MVC_SQLDSN__    Database
> SQLITE    __MVC_SQLITE__    Database
> SQLPASS    __MVC_SQLPASS__    Database
> SQLUSER    __MVC_SQLUSER__    Database
>
> Not sure where these are defined?

These are supposed to be replaced with their actual values by makecat.
You can re-run makecat or just replace those values with the correct
ones manually.

Peter