Mailing List Archive

program oddity
Why is it that ending a category name with something like, select rods 1
3/4", renders the category useless for the customer? Error something to
effect you do not have authority to access shows up with a login box.
Seem to be finding a lot of work around with the Strap version. Another
problem is a space in front of the category description.

I have found a few fixes to make it a little more mobile friendly one
you leave the home page. Tested some of my product pages on Google's
test my site and they failed because to much of a horizontal scroll to
see the page content. Added code to make image adjust to device, but
better solution would be to make the table wrap. Only page left is the
checkout page as same scroll to right is required.

Feeling awful lonely out here. :-)

Kerry
--
BasicQ Inc.