Mailing List Archive

checkout single page vs multipage
I have the Strap version setup and in use. I have a problem with the
checkout process. When a customer uses multi-page checkout, my shipping
setup does not seem to be read as it does not give correct shipping, or
even a shipping drop down menu for options. When the single page
checkout is used, it performs correctly. I have looked for chat on this
in the archives to no avail. It really matters as I sell a lot of items
that require truck shipping at stiff prices.

Any known reason to similar experience out there?

Thanks,
Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: checkout single page vs multipage [ In reply to ]
On 06/29/2018 06:14 AM, kerry wrote:
> I have the Strap version setup and in use. I have a problem with the
> checkout process. When a customer uses multi-page checkout, my shipping
> setup does not seem to be read as it does not give correct shipping, or
> even a shipping drop down menu for options. When the single page
> checkout is used, it performs correctly. I have looked for chat on this
> in the archives to no avail. It really matters as I sell a lot of items
> that require truck shipping at stiff prices.
>
> Any known reason to similar experience out there?
>
> Thanks,
> Kerry

One additional observation is that when order is entered from the admin
side, no shipping is being applied.

Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.