--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381
Boca Raton, FL 33429

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:

> icdevgroup.org Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
> anyone on testing or???

Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by "icdevgroup.org" above -- are you
talking about the demo site on icdevgroup.org?

If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set up
correctly. Do you have it in test mode?

That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment gateways,
so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:

http://testcreditcardnumbers.com/

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On 05/14/2018 10:24 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:
>
>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,7JaYrPu6IFimtdiwjjHILMgtkgDWxz2NCZWw_e40NLvWOaVtKDawV9R4UT0E_Uax3C3Vo3BC5Po6EGyd5NKXdzVg7oBjV-K6lX1leoo7u4j9HoBz1TtawkxJmxQ,&typo=0
>> Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
>> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
>> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
>> anyone on testing or???
>
> Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by
> "https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"
> above -- are you talking about the demo site on
> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0
>

> If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
> should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set
> up correctly. Do you have it in test mode?
>
> That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
> developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment
> gateways, so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:
>
> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0
>

> Jon

Thanks Jon,
I am glad to hear that as I did not think anyone on the list would mess
around like that.
I did not setup a gateway as I am using paypay virtual for the card
processing manually.
Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On 05/14/2018 11:12 AM, kerry wrote:
> On 05/14/2018 10:24 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:
>>
>>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,7JaYrPu6IFimtdiwjjHILMgtkgDWxz2NCZWw_e40NLvWOaVtKDawV9R4UT0E_Uax3C3Vo3BC5Po6EGyd5NKXdzVg7oBjV-K6lX1leoo7u4j9HoBz1TtawkxJmxQ,&typo=0
>>> Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
>>> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
>>> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
>>> anyone on testing or???
>>
>> Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by
>> "https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"
>> above -- are you talking about the demo site on
>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0
>>

>> If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
>> should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set
>> up correctly. Do you have it in test mode?
>>
>> That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
>> developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment
>> gateways, so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:
>>
>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0
>>

>> Jon
>>

> Thanks Jon,
> I am glad to hear that as I did not think anyone on the list would mess
> around like that.
> I did not setup a gateway as I am using paypay virtual for the card
> processing manually.
> Kerry

I think I found it in MV_PAYMENT_ID, it had
a_fake_id in the variable. After removing it, the 4111 number was
rejected and real card was accepted. Not sure what the significance of
it was unless it was left for the demo mode.

Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On 05/14/2018 03:30 PM, kerry wrote:

> On 05/14/2018 11:12 AM, kerry wrote:

>>> Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by
>>> "https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"
>>> above -- are you talking about the demo site on
>>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0
>>>

>>> If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
>>> should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set
>>> up correctly. Do you have it in test mode?
>>>
>>> That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
>>> developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment
>>> gateways, so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:
>>>
>>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0
>>>

>>> Jon
>>>

>> Thanks Jon,
>> I am glad to hear that as I did not think anyone on the list would mess
>> around like that.
>> I did not setup a gateway as I am using paypay virtual for the card
>> processing manually.
>> Kerry
>>
> I think I found it in MV_PAYMENT_ID, it had
> a_fake_id in the variable. After removing it, the 4111 number was
> rejected and real card was accepted. Not sure what the significance of
> it was unless it was left for the demo mode.
>
> Kerry

No, double checked and I must have to many numbers in the card field on
the first test.
--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On 05/14/2018 10:24 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,7JaYrPu6IFimtdiwjjHILMgtkgDWxz2NCZWw_e40NLvWOaVtKDawV9R4UT0E_Uax3C3Vo3BC5Po6EGyd5NKXdzVg7oBjV-K6lX1leoo7u4j9HoBz1TtawkxJmxQ,&typo=0
>> Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
>> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
>> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
>> anyone on testing or???
>
> Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by

"https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"
> above -- are you talking about the demo site on

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0

> If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
> should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set
> up correctly. Do you have it in test mode?
>
> That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
> developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment
> gateways, so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0

> Jon
>
> Very strange, but just received another bogus order on my new strap
cart using the demo 4111 number. In all the years i had my site up, I
never received this kind of spoof. Also, never had any blocks on the old
system ti the 4111 number.
Does anyone know if the demo number(s) can be blocked? Can anyone point
me to how to do, if it is possible, short of suggesting setting up with
a payment gateway?

Thanks,
Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com
--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: test orders from fake ids on [ In reply to ]
On 05/21/2018 06:45 AM, kerry wrote:
> On 05/14/2018 10:24 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:
>>

> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,7JaYrPu6IFimtdiwjjHILMgtkgDWxz2NCZWw_e40NLvWOaVtKDawV9R4UT0E_Uax3C3Vo3BC5Po6EGyd5NKXdzVg7oBjV-K6lX1leoo7u4j9HoBz1TtawkxJmxQ,&typo=0
>>> Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
>>> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
>>> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
>>> anyone on testing or???
>>
>> Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by
>>
> "https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"
>> above -- are you talking about the demo site on
>>
> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0
>>

>> If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
>> should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set
>> up correctly. Do you have it in test mode?
>>
>> That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
>> developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment
>> gateways, so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:
>>

> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0
>>

>> Jon
>>
>> Very strange, but just received another bogus order on my new strap
> cart using the demo 4111 number. In all the years i had my site up, I
> never received this kind of spoof. Also, never had any blocks on the old
> system ti the 4111 number.
> Does anyone know if the demo number(s) can be blocked? Can anyone point
> me to how to do, if it is possible, short of suggesting setting up with
> a payment gateway?
>
> Thanks,
> Kerry

Found a simple solution by filtering out the fake orders in my email,
moving it to a fake order file. This takes it out of my email used for
the incoming orders.
Will still require voiding the orders out of interchange, but this will
work for now.

Kerry
--
BasicQ Inc.