Mailing List Archive

Strap 5.12 menu issue
I have my site up and running live and welcome any comments from those
who view it.

I noticed one thing that I thing is strange in the product tree menu.
When you change the category of live items and there are other items in
the product table that have been inactivated, the category still shows
in the store menu and gives can not be found message when clicked on.
The message indicates that the developers must be aware of this.
I do not want to delete all the items I have inactivated as I made many
of them inactive until I have time to get to them to fix, or delete.
--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665