Mailing List Archive

dynamic gtin
Need help with making gtin code dynamic. This code is on our receipt page of website inside google customer reviews tag.

The data needs to come from products::upc

code on receipt page needs to add gtin for each item on the order, so if customer orders 3 items the code needs to look like this:

"products": [{"gtin":"GTIN1"}, {"gtin":"GTIN2"}, {"gtin":"GTIN3"}]

Where the "GTIN1", "GTIN2", and "GTIN3" are replaced with products::upc data and the number of gtin needs to equal quantity of different products ordered.

displaying upc might be simple like [item-upc] or something, but how do I make the gtin dynamic so it matches all items ordered?

would
"products": [item-list][{"gtin":"[item-upc]"}][/item-list] work?

Steve Bronson
Air Delights, Inc.
http://www.airdelights.com
steve@airdelights.com