Mailing List Archive

order profile error and shipmode Runtime error
I am receiving 3 errors in sequence:

ord/next_step Order profile Check_shipping not found

ord/shipmode Runtime error: Can't locate object method "single" via
package "Vend::Table::GDBM" at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Ship.pm
line 466.

Then a 500 error ( presumably because of the second error ).

The Runtime error is puzzling as we are using postgres for our
databases. We originally used mysql but had some issues so went to pgsql.

I saw in a previous post that the problem was looking up shipmodes from
the state database but there were no ship modes defined.

Any suggestions are appreciated.