to take advantage of the more mobile friendly 5.10 or similar program.

On mobile friendly, I notices on my dev site, that the the text and
options are off the screen when making the browser small like a phone.
Seem like it should wrap below the image. This could be my hacked
together site I use for exploring strap.

--
BasicQ Inc. PO Box 381 Boca Raton, FL 33429 Phone: 800-448-0665 email:
kerry@basicq.com www.basicq.com https://decor.basicq.com
Re: image and text issues in strap 5.10 [ In reply to ]
Hi Kerry,

The resized image directories are automatically populated/generated by the [image] tag, so you don’t need to populate things yourself, it will be generated as scaled-down versions of the main images.

As far as 5.10, this would include many bug fixes and improvements, but there is nothing inherent about the core software that is more mobile-friendly; I assume it’s the default strap catalog that you’re referring to. For a new site that you’re developing out, you could definitely use that as a base, but existing sites would need to be retro-fitted either way.

HTH,

David

> On Mar 18, 2018, at 7:54 AM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:
>
> I see directories for images 75x75 and 120x150 plus some resize dir that I am wondering how and if these are supposed to be populated. When I upload using sftp, where is the initial images for items and thumb supposed to live? I have always use images/items and images/thumb in 5.6.
>
> I hate having to ask these type questions here, but there is not much I can find in the maillist. Anyone know how many instances of 5.10 is being used at present? I am considering moving my present site from 5.6 to take advantage of the more mobile friendly 5.10 or similar program.
>
> On mobile friendly, I notices on my dev site, that the the text and options are off the screen when making the browser small like a phone. Seem like it should wrap below the image. This could be my hacked together site I use for exploring strap.
> --
> BasicQ Inc. PO Box 381 Boca Raton, FL 33429 Phone: 800-448-0665 email: kerry@basicq.com <mailto:kerry@basicq.com> www.basicq.com <http://www.basicq.com/> https://decor.basicq.com <https://decor.basicq.com/>_______________________________________________
> interchange-users mailing list
> interchange-users@icdevgroup.org

David Christensen
End Point Corporation
david@endpoint.com
785-727-1171
Re: image and text issues in strap 5.10 [ In reply to ]
The image tag will do this providing ImageMagick and its "mogrify" command
are available on the operating system.