Mailing List Archive

Local Demo with Vagrant + Plack
Hi all,

I was scratching an itch this weekend and wanted to share with the community!

I have put together a Vagrantfile and set of files which enable you to spin up a local Interchange demo site. You can find them at https://github.com/pullingshots/interchange-vagrant-demo

It actually sets up 3 catalogs running on SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.

1. Clone the repository

2. vagrant up
- takes a bit of time but doesn't require any interaction

3. vagrant ssh -c "plackup /vagrant/app.psgi"
- restarts the interchange server and sets up a psgi app for all 3 catalogs on port 5000
- access log is output to console

4. vagrant ssh -c "tail -f /vagrant/catalogs/*/logs/* /home/vagrant/interchange/*.log"
- watches all of the relevant Interchange log files

5. Go to one of
- http://localhost:5000/mysql
- http://localhost:5000/pgsql
- http://localhost:5000/sqlite