Mailing List Archive

Order tracking problem using interchange 5.10 with strap
In order to try to solve a pre-existing issue with interchange order
numbers that were skipped through order failures, a separate invoice
number was used. The problem with this is that there id no link between
the card processing and the order number. If we need to check on an
order, we end up jumping through hoops to get a transaction id and then
go to the card processor and look it up.

Also, the customers do not get their order number in the transaction
receipt, only the invoice number, which again, we have to jump through
hoops to translate and find their order information.

I would prefer the old method and not worry about the order numbers that
get lost.

Any suggestions on how to fix?