Mailing List Archive

Developing Professional Dashboards Using Excel
Good day Sir/Madam

Please http://dghoucheng.com/mailer/link.php?M=140315&N=5&L=2&F=H"]click here for brochure on Developing Professional Dashboards using Excel Workshop, taking place on the below mentioned dates and venues:

29 – 30 May 2017 @ Premier Hotel Cape Manor, Cape Town

8 - 9 June 2017 @ Holiday Inn Sandton, Johannesburg

22 -23 June 2017 @ Protea Hotel Umhlanga, Durban

Course Overview

Since dashboards are very popular in the business today, they contain lots of information sometimes dynamic on one page so that people have access to a vast array of information without the need to juggle between documents. Microsoft office Excel is one of the best applications on the market for dashboard reporting, a technique that many Excel users may not be familiar with or know how to implement.

Steven Samuels Management Consultants is therefore pleased to announce this highly acclaimed and informative course of Developing Professional Dashboards using Excel which is one of the most required modern courses for corporate users of Microsoft Excel.

Benefits of attending this Workshop:
  • Understanding the taxonomy of how good decisions are made
  • How to determine the correct objects (which include Tables, Graphs and Text) in structuring a good report
  • How to develop an Excel GUI (Graphic User Interface)
  • How to analyse large data sets using Pivot Tables
  • How to develop a Dashboard using Excel

REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE AND RECEIVE 2CPD POINTS!!!

NB: Please Complete the Registration form which is on the last page of the brochure and send it to me via Email info@stevensamuels.co.za so as to book your seat(s). Kindly Note to promote interactive sessions and best learning outcomes seats are limited.

IN-HOUSE TRAINING

Steven Samuels Management Consultants can deliver this training for your organization in-house if you have 8 or more delegates. We are happy to create a bespoke training for you according to your needs, please contact us for a no obligation quotation.Savings of up to 40% costs through In-house training. Kindly contact Siyabonga on 011 050 0681 / info@stevensamuels.co.za for a quote on In-House Training.

I look forward to confirming your participation.

Kind Regards,

Shane Adams

Sales Consultant

Tel: +27 (0) 11 050 0681

Email: marketing@stevensamuels.co.za

Suite 202, Private Bag X3, Strubens Valley, 1735

WORKSHOPS : CONFERENCES : IN HOUSE TRAINING

Legal Disclaimer

To OPT OUT from RECEIVING emails inviting you to Our Training Workshops and Conferences please click here to UNSUBSCRIBE