left screen area while it is trying to connect.
Information I could find on Google indicates this is either something to
do with adversing on Yahoo, (I do not direct), or something to do with
PPC. This makes more sense as whatever was done come from my hosting
company.
Kerry
--
BasicQ Inc.

Re: srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com [ In reply to ]
Quoting kerry (kerry@basicq.com):
> Has anyone ran into a problem with
> srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com
> When customer clicks to checkout, it takes a little over 1.5 minutes and
> another 1.5 min to get to the checkout page.
> Connecting to srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com pops up in bottom
> left screen area while it is trying to connect.
> Information I could find on Google indicates this is either something to
> do with adversing on Yahoo, (I do not direct), or something to do with
> PPC. This makes more sense as whatever was done come from my hosting
> company.

Funny, I just had a client with the same problem a couple days ago.
There indeed seems to be an issue with the Yahoo tracker (some sort of
advertising or conversion rate tracker?).

The resolved CNAME and IPs in the DNS do not respond to HTTP nor ping
requests, so I think it's dead.

--
Josh Lavin
End Point Corporation