It's my first time fiddling with the Strap template, quite happy with it! But I have an issue with the results displaying weird and I can't seem to find how to fix it.

I have a small catalog in place, around 30 products split into 2 groups of 2 categories. Results from each category display nicely when I click the product_tree, as they fit within one page.

The problems comes when I click on "All Products": Results page displays products nicely, but when I move forward in the more_links pages, the display is spreaded across the site, and overspills each sides, starting with 1 product on the first row right next to the more_links. The more-link page links are styled here. Components in the right side fall below the search results.

If I do a search that yeald many results, the results are displayed correctly, and the more-links is different (foundation style) but it's working well when I access pages 2 and up.

I would like to have the new pagination working well, I imagine it's got to do with and out of control div size or template selection, but why does it work on page 1 but not the other pages?

Any pointers?

Thanks to all in advance
Martin H.
Re: Strap - more-link display issue [ In reply to ]
Quoting Martin Houle (martin@nest-solutions.com):
> It's my first time fiddling with the Strap template, quite happy with
> it! But I have an issue with the results displaying weird and I can't
> seem to find how to fix it.
>
> I have a small catalog in place, around 30 products split into 2
> groups of 2 categories. Results from each category display nicely when
> I click the product_tree, as they fit within one page.
>
> The problems comes when I click on "All Products": Results page
> displays products nicely, but when I move forward in the more_links
> pages, the display is spreaded across the site, and overspills each
> sides, starting with 1 product on the first row right next to the
> more_links. The more-link page links are styled here. Components in
> the right side fall below the search results.

Hi Martin,

I see the Demo store does not have paging of the All Products page,
because there are not enough products. I changed my local copy of the
Strap catalog to set the MV_DEFAULT_MATCHLIMIT variable to 10 (added to
products/variable.txt).

When I browse the All-Products page, the "more" pages display fine for
me. They don't overlap the left side component.

I then set the pages/results.html page to use "display_class" of
"leftright" and put in a right-hand side component. While the middle
section of product results were squished, they still did not overlap
either the left or right sides.

I think perhaps you have modified your HTML from the Strap default, and
perhaps have missed a closing </div> tag or something. Maybe you can
eliminate some sections of the page and try to find the issue.

--
Josh Lavin
End Point Corporation