Mailing List Archive

Interchange 5.8.2
If I have questions about the subject matter above, who could I speak to.
Specifically, I have questions about uploading images. What would be the
best type file to use?

Maria Clemmons

Administrative Assistant

Team Worldwide Corporate Offices

Winnsboro, TX 75494

maria.clemmons@teamww.com

tel: 903-342-3516

toll free: 800-527-1168

fax: 903-342-3765

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this email and any attached documents may be confidential or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any attached documents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attached documents.
Re: Interchange 5.8.2 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016, Maria Clemmons wrote:

> If I have questions about the subject matter above, who could I speak
> to. Specifically, I have questions about uploading images. What would
> be the best type file to use?

Hello, Maria.

The kind of image file type to use depends on what it will be used for. If
you're going to use it on your website for customers to see, then you
would typically use JPEG files for anything photographic, and either PNG
or GIF for a few specialty items such as machine-generated images with
large areas with solid color.

Make sure to save images without unneeded extra data such as digital
camera EXIF data, thumbnails, or color profiles, to reduce the amount your
visitors need to download.

(Of course if you're talking about using the images for printing or PDF or
some other situation, different advice may apply.)

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation