Thanks

Fred Chambers | Dir. Sales & Marketing

21st Century Computing, Inc.| <http://www.21stcenturycomputing.com/>
21stcenturycomputing.com

P.O. Box 6174 | New Orleans, LA 70174
O: <tel:%28504%29-398-0321> (504)-398-0321 |F: <tel:%28504%29613-4568>
(504)613-4568|E: <mailto:fred@21st.biz> fred@21st.biz

tech_earth_ani
Re: hosting companies for Interchange [ In reply to ]
On Aug 16, 2016, at 2:24 PM, Fred's mail <fred@21st.biz> wrote:

> We were running Interchange 4.8 years ago w/ Korksoft. We are currently considering the 5.1 or later version to run our ecommerce shop cart. Can you give me list of hosting companies and their cost?

Hi Fred,

The Professional Interchange Support directory is located here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index

I would definitely look at using the latest interchange version if you’re developing a new store; these always contain the latest stability and bug fixes and is considered the best place to start.

Best,

David
--
David Christensen