Mailing List Archive

Interchange 5.8.1 released!
The Interchange Development Group is pleased to announce the release
of Interchange 5.8.1. This release is the latest in the stable
branch of Interchange 5.8 and includes a number of important bug fixes.

A full list of changes between 5.8.0 and this version are available at:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.8/WHATSNEW

This release includes fixes to the Authorize.Net payment gateway, as
well as fixes for serious bug in the allocation of sessions, which could
result in a user's session being lost after the first page load, losing
potentially crucial information such as the original HTTP_REFERER.

We recommend that all Interchange sites be upgraded to this new version
after testing in each individual environment. Please read the UPGRADE
document for information about upgrade procedures and a few incompatible
changes introduced by this release.

The software is available here:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.8/

Detached PGP signatures of the packages (signed by my key, ID DF9B65B8)
are in the download directory. Cryptographic hashes for
interchange-5.8.1.tar.bz2 are:

MD5: 2344e5fb3b267185941935d2aa431ab8
SHA1: 842eb4da35e1aac5006ce85a2856cb864ef0c9aa

Further information and links to documentation and the user discussion
mailing list are at:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/

David Christensen
Interchange Development Group